Friday, February 12, 2010

A vague Mind... but a True sight....

Its not easy to start with a matter i truly believe in.....cos m scared to loose my faith i hold onto....But the truth is there are very few things i really own.... more often its just things dat comes for free, of no cost at all, so y to fret? ie y m here to set it out....

Its al about the air I breath to fill up my life, its about the shapeless particles comes in beautiful shapes to quench ma thirst wer i see no color no shape but beauty in it, its about the vast bluishness dat hides truest of the colours to throw splendid vision to ma senses n ma soul i identify with, above all wat a Space im given to dwell in here, what i tend to own with each step i put forth .... what do i ask for more?

But then Came along these beautiful people, to give me sories, n i made stories, my stories here, they chased my mind but cud never blind me, ie y Im living, living this Beautiful life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BASIC WOOL ANIMAL MINIATURES - VERY FIRST TRY

Something I've always wanted to do, is to play around with wool and it's amazing artistic transformational capabilities. It just su...